Sorry about that, Dan! You are right - I did not put the question
where it was supposed to be. After trying to work through this
issue for nearly 5 hours, I gave up a little after midnight and my
coherency was probably not optimal.
It's not easy being an UdderMoron.
I can understand why you would not want to support "Banner
Simple" to any extended length, but your Calendar app works so
well, I know this banner script has got to work, so I keep trying to
work through its uncooperative behaviour on my end, and I appreciate
any input you might have, however limited.
As an UdderMoron, I know zippy about PHP, so it took me over
two weeks of fiddling (believe it or not) just to get the code to serve
a (potential) image.
Now, I finally get _something_ to appear, but what appears is an
empty banner box with an outline depicting the 468x60 size and
contains a red "x" accompanied by an alt text that says "broken
image" in the upper left-hand portion of the image.
Just wanted to know what direction I should be looking to track
this puppy down, if it's the last thing I do in this life.
The best thing to do to begin troubleshooting is to right click on the broken image and view the Properties. That should tell you what URL it is trying to retrieve the image from, which is most likely the source of the problem. My guess would be it's an issue of having the on-site/off-site option set incorrectly for the location of the image.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum